Episode 143 - It's A Hot Steep Christmas
It's the holiday season - which means it's Christmas beers and quick tests that you can do. Drew tastes his way through the Crisp Heritage malts to demonstrate the hot steep malt evaluation method and help formulate what to do with these new/old malts!
- Get Your Questions In! - email@example.com
- New Brussels Lambic - https://www.beercity.brussels/home/2021/where-are-you-from-brussels-beer...
- Belgian Nuns In the Beer Game - https://www.reuters.com/lifestyle/after-centuries-belgian-nuns-join-monk...
- Yakima Chief Hops in Europe - https://www.facebook.com/YakimaChief/posts/4557768457605978
- Yakima Chief Belgian Facility - https://www.facebook.com/YakimaChief/posts/4551806794868811
- Ethyl Carbimate Production from Urea Containing Yeast Nutrient - https://www.reddit.com/r/mead/comments/r6jkvv/preliminary_findings_of_co...
- Crisp Heritage Malts - https://crispmalt.com/our-malts/heritage/
- How to Hot Steep - https://www.experimentalbrew.com/hot-steeping-quick-malt-evaluation-asbc...
- Michael Nesmith - Elephant Parts - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6GUpmHFvME&list=PLU_ycxo-Q7PspWqZCya2VD...
- Project Freedom Ride: http://projectfreedomride.org/
- Patreon Remember even a buck is good for charity: http://www.patreon.com/experimentalbrewing
- Experimental Brew Store: https://www.experimentalbrew.com/store
00:00:00 Opening & Our Sponsors
00:02:12 Announcements & Feedback
00:06:34 The Pub
00:25:27 The Brewery
00:52:49 Quick Tip & Something Other
This episode is brought to you by:
Country Malt Group
Interested in helping Denny and Drew with the IGOR program (aka help us run experiments!) - contact them at firstname.lastname@example.org. We want more Citizen Science!
In the meanwhile, subscribe via your favorite podcasting service (iTunes, etc). Like our podcast, review it - talk it up! If you have comments, feedbacks, harassments, etc, feel free to drop us a line at email@example.com. Follow us on Facebook (ExperimentalHomebrewing) or Twitter (@ExpBrewing). If you have questions you'd like answered in our Q&A segment, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Don't forget you can support the podcast on Patreon by going to http://patreon.com/experimentalbrewing
This episode can be downloaded directly at http://www.podtrac.com/pts/redirect.mp3/www.experimentalbrew.com/sites/d...
Podcast RSS Url: http://www.experimentalbrew.com/podcast.rss