Episode 141 - Re-Crisping Your Malt
Everything old is new again! Denny and Drew sit down with Colin Johnston, David Griggs and Mike Benson to talk about how to revive forgotten malt varieties and why you should brew with the four "new" varieties from Crisp!
- SF Strong Beer Week Inspired "Green Death" : https://www.sfgate.com/wine/brew/article/Green-Death-malt-liquor-for-SF-...
- Crisp Malting - https://crispmalt.com/
- The Heritage Collection : https://crispmalt.com/our-malts/heritage/
- Project Freedom Ride: http://projectfreedomride.org/
- Patreon Remember even a buck is good for charity: http://www.patreon.com/experimentalbrewing
- Experimental Brew Store: https://www.experimentalbrew.com/store
00:00:00 Opening & Our Sponsors
00:02:35 Announcements & Feedback
00:16:11 The Lounge - Crisp Heritage Malts
01:02:45 Quick Tip & Something Other
This episode is brought to you by:
Country Malt Group
Interested in helping Denny and Drew with the IGOR program (aka help us run experiments!) - contact them at firstname.lastname@example.org. We want more Citizen Science!
In the meanwhile, subscribe via your favorite podcasting service (iTunes, etc). Like our podcast, review it - talk it up! If you have comments, feedbacks, harassments, etc, feel free to drop us a line at email@example.com. Follow us on Facebook (ExperimentalHomebrewing) or Twitter (@ExpBrewing). If you have questions you'd like answered in our Q&A segment, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Don't forget you can support the podcast on Patreon by going to http://patreon.com/experimentalbrewing
This episode can be downloaded directly at http://www.podtrac.com/pts/redirect.mp3/www.experimentalbrew.com/sites/d...
Podcast RSS Url: http://www.experimentalbrew.com/podcast.rss