Episode 138 - All the News Fit to Drink
Lawsuits, awards and beer, oh my! We look at who's won awards at the GABF and talk about the world of seltzers and lawsuits before digging into a new experimental way of preparing hops and fake styles! Oh and people have feelings about brew bags and all in one systems and using computers for the BJCP!
- Sierra Nevada 101oz Pale Ale: https://mybeerbuzz.blogspot.com/2021/09/sierra-nevada-adding-pale-ale-10...
- New Glarus Lawsuit: https://wkow.com/2021/08/20/new-glarus-brewery-shareholders-file-lawsuit...
- Boston Beer Company Lawsuit: https://www.brewbound.com/news/2021/boston-beer-facing-investor-lawsuit-...
- 2021 GABF Awards: https://www.greatamericanbeerfestival.com/the-competition/2021-gabf-winn...
- Ancient Chinese Funeral Beer: https://arstechnica.com/science/2021/09/9000-years-ago-funerals-in-china...
- Irish Red as a Bogus Style: https://zythophile.co.uk/2021/08/25/how-one-irishmans-ginger-beard-helpe...
- Mike Karnowski on Aging/Curing Hops: https://www.facebook.com/groups/MilkTheFunk/posts/4972763806085127
- Omega Announces Dried Lutra: https://omegayeast.com/news/dried-lutra-new-shelf-stable-format-for-worl...
- Only Murders in the Building: https://www.hulu.com/series/only-murders-in-the-building-ef31c7e1-cd0f-4...
- Lock Picking Lawyer: https://www.youtube.com/c/lockpickinglawyer
- Project Freedom Ride: http://projectfreedomride.org/
- Patreon Remember even a buck is good for charity: http://www.patreon.com/experimentalbrewing
- Experimental Brew Store: https://www.experimentalbrew.com/store
00:00:00 Opening & Our Sponsors
00:15:11 The Pub
00:38:42 The Library
00:47:29 The Brewery
01:04:11 Quick Tip & Something Other
This episode is brought to you by:
Country Malt Group
Interested in helping Denny and Drew with the IGOR program (aka help us run experiments!) - contact them at email@example.com. We want more Citizen Science!
In the meanwhile, subscribe via your favorite podcasting service (iTunes, etc). Like our podcast, review it - talk it up! If you have comments, feedbacks, harassments, etc, feel free to drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow us on Facebook (ExperimentalHomebrewing) or Twitter (@ExpBrewing). If you have questions you'd like answered in our Q&A segment, send an email to email@example.com!
Don't forget you can support the podcast on Patreon by going to http://patreon.com/experimentalbrewing
This episode can be downloaded directly at http://www.podtrac.com/pts/redirect.mp3/www.experimentalbrew.com/sites/d...
Podcast RSS Url: http://www.experimentalbrew.com/podcast.rss