Episode 131 - Beer in Space
Beeeeeerrrrrr innnnnnnnn Spaaaaaaaaaaccccce! Ok, not really, but the Brewers Space Guild is a thing and Drew sits down with Rob Fullmer to talk about the Guild and more importantly about the work being done by local Brewers' Guilds across the country. Find out how these professionals help keep the beer flowing! AND learn how you can Share a Brew With Denny & Drew!
Don't forget we need Questions for Episode 132! - firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text 626-765-1ALE
- HomeBrewCon Virtual: https://www.homebrewcon.org/
- Molson-Coors buys stake in TRU Colors: https://www.forbes.com/sites/taranurin/2021/04/14/molson-coors-buys-its-...
- Duvel : https://www.belgiansmaak.com/the-duvels-in-the-detail-duvel-moortgat/
- Anderson Valley Revival: https://www.pressdemocrat.com/article/business/anderson-valley-brewing-r...
- GABF Goes Virtual: https://www.porchdrinking.com/articles/2021/04/05/2021-gabf-in-person-ev...
- Scott Janish MBAA Technical Quarterly: http://scottjanish.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/TQ-58-1-0402-01.pdf
- Styrian Hops: https://www.farmhousebrewingsupply.com/search.php?search_query=styrian
- Brewers Space Guild: https://brewersspaceguild.com/
- World Central Kitchen: https://wck.org/
- Patreon Remember even a buck is good for charity: http://www.patreon.com/experimentalbrewing
00:00:00 Opening & Our Sponsors
00:02:18 Announcements & Feedback
00:10:02 The Pub
00:29:04 The Brewery
00:46:18 The Lounge - Rob Fullmer
01:19:11 Quick Tip & Something Other Than Beer
This episode is brought to you by:
American Homebrewers Association
Interested in helping Denny and Drew with the IGOR program (aka help us run experiments!) - contact them at email@example.com. We want more Citizen Science!
In the meanwhile, subscribe via your favorite podcasting service (iTunes, etc). Like our podcast, review it - talk it up! If you have comments, feedbacks, harassments, etc, feel free to drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow us on Facebook (ExperimentalHomebrewing) or Twitter (@ExpBrewing). If you have questions you'd like answered in our Q&A segment, send an email to email@example.com!
Don't forget you can support the podcast on Patreon by going to http://patreon.com/experimentalbrewing
This episode can be downloaded directly at http://www.podtrac.com/pts/redirect.mp3/www.experimentalbrew.com/sites/d...
Podcast RSS Url: http://www.experimentalbrew.com/podcast.rss