Episode 124 - Radiantly Reopening
As we've entered a less rapidly growing beer market, it's inevitable that some breweries will close. What does it take to walk into an existing brewery and retool it and revamp it's image? Drew sits down with the team behind the soon to open, Radiant Brewing of Anaheim to find out what it takes and how their shared history at the Bruery may help!
- Guinness 0 recall - https://www.guinness.com/en-ie/our-beers/guinness-0.0/#:~:text=GUINNESS%...
- COVID good for DIPA sales? - https://www.goodbeerhunting.com/sightlines/2020/10/15/covid-19-accelerat...
- Run the Jewels as a Beer Brand - https://www.foodandwine.com/news/run-the-jewels-beer-collaborations-albu...
- Shelton Brothers Bankrupt - https://www.goodbeerhunting.com/sightlines/2020/11/5/shelton-brothers-ce...
- High Denisty Hop Charging and Hop Dipping - https://vinepair.com/articles/hdhc-ipa-hop-trend/
- How the FDA allowed nutritional information on the label - https://www.yoursforgoodfermentables.com/2013/06/decades-later-bert-gran...
- Radiant Beer Co - https://www.radiantbeer.com/
- Stay by E Jade Lomax - https://ejadelomax.itch.io/stay
- Inklewriter - https://www.inklestudios.com/inklewriter/
- World Central Kitchen - https://wck.org/
- Patreon Remember even a buck is good for charity: http://www.patreon.com/experimentalbrewing
00:00:00 Opening & Our Sponsors
00:02:53 Announcements & Feedback
00:11:06 The Pub
00:31:00 The Library
00:44:00 The Brewery
00:51:40 The Lounge - Radiant Beer Co
01:51:02 Quick Tip & Something Other Than Beer
This episode is brought to you by:
Interested in helping Denny and Drew with the IGOR program (aka help us run experiments!) - contact them at firstname.lastname@example.org. We want more Citizen Science!
In the meanwhile, subscribe via your favorite podcasting service (iTunes, etc). Like our podcast, review it - talk it up! If you have comments, feedbacks, harassments, etc, feel free to drop us a line at email@example.com. Follow us on Facebook (ExperimentalHomebrewing) or Twitter (@ExpBrewing). If you have questions you'd like answered in our Q&A segment, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Don't forget you can support the podcast on Patreon by going to http://patreon.com/experimentalbrewing
This episode can be downloaded directly at http://www.podtrac.com/pts/redirect.mp3/www.experimentalbrew.com/sites/d...
Podcast RSS Url: http://www.experimentalbrew.com/podcast.rss