Episode 123 - Hop Confusion with Mike Brennan
If you can't tell by the number of hop conversations going on - things are wild and changing in the hop world. We're sitting down with Mike Brennan of BSG to get his take on what's changing and what you need to know! (And we suspect we'll be talking even more with him!
- Fermentis DA-16 - https://fermentis.com/en/fermentation-solutions/you-create-beer/safbrew-...
- Campbell's Meme - https://img.ifunny.co/images/fbd4ba87b4ad073be7fbae477b8e77679ddb1d96e4e...
- All About Beer Website Gone - https://www.beervanablog.com/beervana/2020/10/28/and-poof-all-about-beer...
- The Wayback Archive - https://web.archive.org/web/*/allaboutbeer.com
- Guinness 0 Being Launched - https://vinepair.com/booze-news/guinness-alcohol-free-stout-release/
- Ommegang Has To Reconsider Its Belgian Past - https://www.goodbeerhunting.com/sightlines/2020/10/30/ommegang-has-to-re...
- Brewer's Book Club on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/groups/754108348475546/
- The Forager Yeast from Yeast Bay - https://www.theyeastbay.com/wild-capture/forager
- BSG Craftbrewing - https://bsgcraftbrewing.com/
- Karen O & Willie Nelson - "Under Pressure" - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEU-7uga_4A
- World Central Kitchen - https://wck.org/
- Patreon Remember even a buck is good for charity: http://www.patreon.com/experimentalbrewing
- Experimental Brew Store - https://www.experimentalbrew.com/store
00:00:00 Opening & Our Sponsors
00:02:19 Announcements & Feedback
00:10:46 The Pub
00:27:47 The Brewery
00:37:26 The Lounge - Mike Brennan
01:30:59 Quick Tip & Something Other Than Beer
This episode is brought to you by:
Interested in helping Denny and Drew with the IGOR program (aka help us run experiments!) - contact them at firstname.lastname@example.org. We want more Citizen Science!
In the meanwhile, subscribe via your favorite podcasting service (iTunes, etc). Like our podcast, review it - talk it up! If you have comments, feedbacks, harassments, etc, feel free to drop us a line at email@example.com. Follow us on Facebook (ExperimentalHomebrewing) or Twitter (@ExpBrewing). If you have questions you'd like answered in our Q&A segment, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Don't forget you can support the podcast on Patreon by going to http://patreon.com/experimentalbrewing
This episode can be downloaded directly at http://www.podtrac.com/pts/redirect.mp3/www.experimentalbrew.com/sites/d...
Podcast RSS Url: http://www.experimentalbrew.com/podcast.rss