Episode 122 - German Pils Via Michigan
Our homebrewing friends, Jeff and Susan Rankert have nursed a life long love of Germany and German beers and it shows when you talk to them about their brewery trips. A few months back, we sent them some Mecca Grade malt to try and they sent us break a pils inspired by one of their favorite German brewers. Grab a cold one - it's drinking time!
- Catch up on Yakima Virtual Hop & Brew School - https://hopandbrewschool.com/
- Garret Oliver Interview - https://www.beervanablog.com/beervana/2020/10/2/giving-bipoc-brewers-an-...
- Stone Brewing Searching For an Identity - https://www.goodbeerhunting.com/sightlines/2020/9/14/stone-brewing-searc...
- Lallemand Pushes into Low/No Alcohol Brewing - https://www.lallemandbrewing.com/en/united-states/news/solutions-for-the...
- Grainfather G70 Review - https://grainfather.com/grainfather-g70/
- The Schönramer Pils Recipe Inspiration - https://beerandbrewing.com/recipe-schoenramer-isch-pils/
- Dave Grohl's Theme Song for Nandi - https://twitter.com/foofighters/status/1305517568946438144
- My Mechanics on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/c/mymechanics
- Australian Scienstist Solving the Grandfather Paradox - https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/time-travel-po...
- Patreon Remember even a buck is good for charity: http://www.patreon.com/experimentalbrewing
- Experimental Brew Store - https://www.experimentalbrew.com/store
00:00:00 Opening & Our Sponsors
00:02:24 Announcements & Feedback
00:15:42 The Pub
00:36:25 The Brewery
00:54:46 The Lounge - Rankert Pils
01:30:33 Quick Tip & Something Other Than Beer
This episode is brought to you by:
American Homebrewers Association
Interested in helping Denny and Drew with the IGOR program (aka help us run experiments!) - contact them at firstname.lastname@example.org. We want more Citizen Science!
In the meanwhile, subscribe via your favorite podcasting service (iTunes, etc). Like our podcast, review it - talk it up! If you have comments, feedbacks, harassments, etc, feel free to drop us a line at email@example.com. Follow us on Facebook (ExperimentalHomebrewing) or Twitter (@ExpBrewing). If you have questions you'd like answered in our Q&A segment, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Don't forget you can support the podcast on Patreon by going to http://patreon.com/experimentalbrewing
This episode can be downloaded directly at http://www.podtrac.com/pts/redirect.mp3/www.experimentalbrew.com/sites/d...
Podcast RSS Url: http://www.experimentalbrew.com/podcast.rss