Episode 121 - A Wee Cider
We're back! And this time, it's tasting time as Denny drops one of the oddest beers he's known for on Drew's palate - the infamous Wee Shroomy, a Chanterelle infused Wee Heavy. It's rich and fruity and surprising. Drew also tries Denny's pink hued Crabapple cider. All that and the news!
- Yakima Virtual Hop & Brew School - https://hopandbrewschool.com/
- Nature Journal - Alternative Careers - https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-020-02404-3
- Aluminium Shortage - https://www.westword.com/restaurants/ska-and-oskar-blues-breweries-find-...
- Genessee Dry Hop - https://amp.whec.com/articles/genesee-releasing-hoppy-version-of-cream-a...
- Brett Harder to Kill - http://www.milkthefunk.com/wiki/Quality_Assurance#Viable_But_Nonculturable
- The Pilspalson Returns - https://www.brewersfriend.com/homebrew/recipe/view/900620/pilpalsion
- Freya's Gold - https://www.brewersfriend.com/homebrew/recipe/view/1019582/freya-s-gold
- Grainfather G70 - https://grainfather.com/grainfather-g70/
- Wee Shroomy Recipe - https://www.experimentalbrew.com/blogs/denny/return-wee-shroomy
- Gotham Central - https://www.comixology.com/Gotham-Central/comics-series/3035?ref=c2VhcmN...
- Lazarus - https://www.comixology.com/Lazarus/comics-series/10378?ref=c2VhcmNoL2luZ...
- Floor is Lava - https://www.netflix.com/watch/81189744
- Old Guard - https://www.netflix.com/watch/81038963
- Patreon Remember even a buck is good for charity: http://www.patreon.com/experimentalbrewing
- Experimental Brew Store - https://www.experimentalbrew.com/store
00:00:00 Opening & Our Sponsors
00:02:33 Announcements & Feedback
00:14:14 The Pub
00:29:46 The Library
00:39:58 The Brewery
00:57:49 The Lounge - Wee Shroomy & Crapapple Cider
01:43:25 Quick Tip & Something Other Than Beer
This episode is brought to you by:
Interested in helping Denny and Drew with the IGOR program (aka help us run experiments!) - contact them at firstname.lastname@example.org. We want more Citizen Science!
In the meanwhile, subscribe via your favorite podcasting service (iTunes, etc). Like our podcast, review it - talk it up! If you have comments, feedbacks, harassments, etc, feel free to drop us a line at email@example.com. Follow us on Facebook (ExperimentalHomebrewing) or Twitter (@ExpBrewing). If you have questions you'd like answered in our Q&A segment, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Don't forget you can support the podcast on Patreon by going to http://patreon.com/experimentalbrewing
This episode can be downloaded directly at http://www.podtrac.com/pts/redirect.mp3/www.experimentalbrew.com/sites/d...
Podcast RSS Url: http://www.experimentalbrew.com/podcast.rss