Episode 117 - Virtually Brewing Big
It's time to get our Big Brew on - separately, naturally. We're talking with Gary Glass from the AHA about this year's brewing holiday and how we can all celebrate our hobby! And of course we're talking brewing and news, so sit down and grab a beer!
- BA's Craft Beer Numbers - https://www.brewersassociation.org/brewing-industry-updates/coronavirus-...
- Other Half's "All Together" IPA Project - https://alltogether.beer/
- 10 "Lost" Apple Varieties Discovered - https://time.com/5821187/extinct-pioneer-apples-found-orchards/
- AHA Big Brew Day - https://www.homebrewersassociation.org/aha-events/national-homebrew-day/
- Some Good News - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOe_y6KKvS3PdIfb9q9pGug
- Not One More Vet - http://www.nomv.org/
- Patreon Remember even a buck is good for charity: http://www.patreon.com/experimentalbrewing
- Experimental Brew Store - https://www.experimentalbrew.com/store
00:00:00 Opening & Our Sponsors
00:02:37 Announcements & Feedback
00:11:28 The Pub
00:25:23 The Brewery - A New Dry Hop Technique
00:41:39 The Lounge - STA1-Saison - Kara Taylor
01:18:44 Quick Tip & Something Other Than Beer
This episode is brought to you by:
Interested in helping Denny and Drew with the IGOR program (aka help us run experiments!) - contact them at firstname.lastname@example.org. We want more Citizen Science!
In the meanwhile, subscribe via your favorite podcasting service (iTunes, etc). Like our podcast, review it - talk it up! If you have comments, feedbacks, harassments, etc, feel free to drop us a line at email@example.com. Follow us on Facebook (ExperimentalHomebrewing) or Twitter (@ExpBrewing). If you have questions you'd like answered in our Q&A segment, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Don't forget you can support the podcast on Patreon by going to http://patreon.com/experimentalbrewing
This episode can be downloaded directly at http://www.podtrac.com/pts/redirect.mp3/www.experimentalbrew.com/sites/d...
Podcast RSS Url: http://www.experimentalbrew.com/podcast.rss